Top Businesses in New Philadelphia, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Philadelphia, Ohio

Frontier Communications - Poor service, poor technology 1.1 I had 2 accounts with Frontier - both with POTS and dsl. Reliability was not what I call of the highest caliber. We had an outage about once every... Family Video - Review in Entertainment category from New Philadelphia, Ohio 2.4 Never work for Family Video. They expect you to work ridiculous hours, be on call and work holidays. Even Christmas! I've worked here for over a year... Gutter Helmet pretty good but not quite as described in ads We have had GH on our roof--first the high gutters, later the whole thing. Quite expensive but works pretty well. EXCEPT for two things. Several... Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care Review from New Philadelphia, Ohio My family & I went to eat Bob Evan's in Lake City FL. The waitress just left us at the table with no drink refills, didnt even bring out all of our... Geico Customer Care Review from New Philadelphia, Ohio 1.0 A geico insured person hit my mail box and took down a plit rail fence ... i sent geico pictures , police report and a bill in parts ( not labor... Trophy Depot - Customer service The trophies I have ordered and received from Drophy depot have all been nice. Actually I would say a little nicer than some I have purchased... Smartstyle Haircut Review 3.0 I actually really enjoy this place but am pissed today when I went to have my sons haircut. Now I was coming to the store to get my sons haircut and... Pissed Consumer - Wont remove comments even if i have legal papers why is it this website cant even adhere or follow its own rules when it comes to users who want comments removed from reviews I had all the correct...