Top Businesses in Kent, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kent, Ohio

Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education 1.9 Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the... ChristianMingle - Online Dating Review from Kent, Ohio The only contacts I've received are from SCAMMERS! 5!!! And in only a couple of weeks!!!!! Got schooled very quickly when I got threatening phone c... 2009 Subaru Of America - Forester Car Review from Kent, Ohio Hello,86yr old disabled vet. Was taken advantage of by subaru by the bay in bayshore mi. Took 2009 forester for reman.transmission.service manager cal... Gc Services - Review in Collection Agencies category from Kent, Ohio Just received a call from this company. They asked to speak to "John Doe" (don't want to use my real name). I affirmed they were speaking to John Doe.... Shell - Customer Care Review from Kent, Ohio 3.1 I have been a loyal Shell customer for many many years , often purchasing my gas at west Main Street in Kent Ohio at a local convenient store,... University Hospital - Customer Care Review from Kent, Ohio How can someone be in ER for hours, have tests, receive meds, have an extensive medical history and not see the doctor at all until minutes before... Food Network - Chopped Junior Tv Show Review from Kent, Ohio I have a problem with the little girl winning on the chopped junior episode "Cuteness Overload" original air date 01/05/2016!!!!!! The young girl had... American Freight Furniture - Never Purchase From This Company! Never purchase from this company!

I have never had more complications with an order than I have had with the American Freight in Northfield. The sa...