Top Businesses in Hudson, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hudson, Ohio

Signals - Customer service 1.0 I purchased two shrugs. Both arrived-tried one on-did not fit so I did not bother to try second one. Put both back into original pkg with return slip... Primrose Schools - Unsafe Environment & Over Ratio 2.0 This school is horrifying. They are often over the teacher:student ratio, they shift kids to other classrooms without notifying parents, do not... Signals - Wrong Item/No Refund 1.0 They sent me the wrong thing. I immediately sent it back with their return label. They claim they never got it so they can't send the correct item.... Jjshouse - Terrible refund policy Bought a shrug with the policy stated if you notify them within 7 days, they will email you the refund form and directions. I did, and no response... Sono Bello - Procedure Review from Hudson, Ohio Paid over $7 grand- 3 months later check up showed no results in photo or measurements. Major ripoff! Very dissatisfied. Just blew all my life... Massage Envy - Receptionist Review from Hudson, Ohio 2.0 I have had an on and off experience with Massage Envy for the past few years. I have arrived for appointments only to learn that my therapist has... Leaffilter North - Review in Household Services category from Hudson, Ohio Here's a repost...but one with solid information. Oddly, the first reccomendation of "posting on the company's facebook page" is no longer valid. Huh... PBteen - Worst company ever! 1.5 I never write reviews but feel compelled in this case. Ordered an Eco lounger faux fur media chair, ivory luxe polar bear, item 5866905, for my...