Top Businesses in Howard, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Howard, Ohio

Prestige Payment Systems - Paid nearly $10,00 for $400 worth of equipment! 2.7 Be aware of shady tactics used by Prestige Payment Systems and First Data. When you sign up they slip an equipment Lease Agreement past you that lock... Big Sandy Furniture - Jackson Furniture Sofa Review from Howard, Ohio 3.3 I looked for a long time for a sofa and love seat. I found several i liked at BIg Sandy located at Polaris, in Columbus, Ohio. I've never never been... Panera Bread - Salad discontinued Your sesame Asian chicken salad is delicious. I was very disappointment to find out it's been replaced with cashew Asian chicken salad that has... Asurion Mobile Protection Insurance Review from Howard, Ohio 3.0 VERY POOR REPLACEMENTS ! The customer support seemed good and the persons we talked to were polite and tried to be helpful, HOWEVER, they kept givi... Donley Ford Lincoln Of Mount Vernon - 2005 Dodge Durango Review from Howard, Ohio 1.0 I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and... Knox Energy - Charges do not match service 1.5 Knox Energy charges ridiculous rates for their "service". For instance, this month I used $2 in gas. However, with their "service" charge of $15 and... Daxmart - Misrepresented camera Order a Sony camera on Internet and two days later received a telephone call saying I needed to order an accessorily kit and the US version of the... Leaffilter North - Review in Household Services category from Howard, Ohio These bad reviews are ridiculous. If you check the IP addresses where are all these negative comments are coming from, it proves that the competitors...