Top Businesses in Gallipolis, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Gallipolis, Ohio

Directv - Lied to by a Direct TV rep, just so I would buy it. 1.7 I am an older man i called to ask about service at my home. I was concerned about the internet. So i asked the rep i was talking to if the speed of... Uhaul - 1087424 2.4 The tires were very dry rotted on the car dolly that i got. It was the best of the 2 to choose from. I towed 32 miles for my vehicle pickup "S-10... Bob Evans Restaurants - Waiter Review from Gallipolis, Ohio 1.5 Went to Bob Evans in Gallipolis Ohio Wednesday evening. Was seated at the table. Waitress came to.get our drink order. We told her we were ready to... Econo Lodge Room Review from Gallipolis, Ohio 1.5 We had a terrible experience at Econo Lodge Maumee by the airport. Phone did not work, room was disgusting, air was not working right, only allowed... O2pur - Review in Shopping category from Gallipolis, Ohio 5.0 These other complaints that 02 pur is false advertizing are bull ***, these people are probably *** heads that obviiosly cant read. It clearly says... Hampton Inn - Breakfast Thanks for offering a place to share complaints. My job requires a lot of travel and I "always" choose Hampton when one is available. However, my... Comerica Bank - Direct Express Card Review from Gallipolis, Ohio 1.0 Direct express account with comerica bank has replaced my card 4 times each time due to idenity theft or unathorized transactions. First time they... Bob Evans Restaurants - Very disappointed with dinner at Bob Evans. 2.0 Found the restaurant not busy at all at dinner time. But service was at a snails pace. Waitress brought our drinks, ice tea didn't taste like tea....