Top Businesses in Gahanna, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Gahanna, Ohio

Zulily - Terrible delivery/return/refund 1.6 Started in July when I ordered 2 tops. They came after almost a month and were not what I expected so I contacted Zulily to return them. They said... Everest Institute - FRAUD 1.4 EVEREST INST. FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS FOR GRANTS, LOANS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS. I WAS IN SCHOOL GETTING MY GED, AND THOUGHT FOOLISHLY THAT I WOULD... American Homes 4 Rent - Worst rental company EVER! 1.0 I rented a home through them for a year. This home had problem after problem which they NEVER fixed. They also like to charge you for everything, and... American Homes 4 Rent - Worst property management company EVER 1.0 At some point you'd think someone would protect us from these people at SOME POINT .. but no. They are allowed to treat people horrifically because... Everest Institute - Nothing but a joke a scam and have ruin my life... I went to Everest in Gahanna back in 2008 for Medical Insurance Billing and Coding I graduated with honors, and a GPA of 4.0. I worked my butt off it... Giant Eagle Checkout Review from Gahanna, Ohio 3.2 Went to gahanna giant eagle. When checking out price did not match price. Hit key for help. Michelle took her time assisting me. When i told her... Flower Delivery Express - HUGE hidden fees!!! 1.2 This company added HUGE hidden charges on AFTER a final receipt is issued. My arrangement was $30 and my receipt said $41 but my card was charged... 1st Franklin Financial - Loan Fee Review from Gahanna, Ohio 2.8 I have been talking to Michael Paul about a $3,000 loan! I have paid all the fees requested for that loan! I received an email to increase my original...