Top Businesses in Cincinnati, Ohio

More companies in this location

Services in Cincinnati, Ohio

Latest Reviews in Cincinnati, Ohio

New View Management Group - New View Modeling Agency, Horrible Experience 1.0 We are in our middle 70's living on Social Security which barely cover's our expenses. On a whim I applied to New View hoping to supplement our SS, I... Rushcard ripoff! Lies! Lies! Lies! 1.0 Don't even think about getting a Rushcard... unless you enjoy not having access to your hard earned money... once it's on that card I have news for... Unifund CCR Partners - Unifund CCR, LLC - How to beat them!!! 1.0 The information contained within is nothing more than my opinions intended to assist others who are being sued by the bottom feeding scumbags known... Cincinnati Bell no service for 4 days for business account 2.4 In one year 3 times the phone line down I call customer service I have to wait 3 to 4 days for technician to come check out I loose money every time... Lowes - WASHER & DRYER 2.8 I FIRST BOUGHT A NEW WASHER & DRYER ON SEPTEMBER 6TH THEN THE NEXT DAY I CHANGED WHAT I WANTED TO ANOTHER BRAND HIGHER IN PRICE, I WAS GIVEN A N... I won't be buying any more Kroger's meat 3.1 Well, I used to buy Kroger's chuck roasts all the time. They were delicious! Then, sometime over the summer of '17, they started getting in nasty... Rushcard - Too unusual, extreme, or indefinite to be adequately described I have been trying for three days to get a disabled tenant's money from her latest rush card, which the last two were received by her niece, set up... Target - Not happy with the way my issue was handle, loss item,charge 2.5 0n 9/9/17 my wife and I went to target to buy a few baby item for family member, when we got home notice that we were missing a some items we...