Top Businesses in Cincinnati, Ohio

More companies in this location

Services in Cincinnati, Ohio

Latest Reviews in Cincinnati, Ohio

Bob Evans Restaurants - Bad and Bad 1.8 I am sad to say Bob Evans restaurants have gone from great to really really bad. My husband and I grew up just a few miles from Bob Evans Farm so to... Cincinnati Bell - NO SERVICE I had same phone number (last 4 numbers) for 71 years. They keep adding numbers as years go by. On 25 th, I had fiber installed so they disconnect... Rushcard - 11 Days for refund 1.4 I have been waiting on money to post to my card that was returned by the gas company on 07/21/2017. You're lack of training from your employees are... Zieglers Auto Service - Car Buyer Beware 1.0 I went to Ziegler's Auto Sales to purchase a second vehicle. The full down payment for the 2005 Honda Odyssey was $1500.00. I put $1000.00 down... United Dairy Farmers - Rude Jackie 3.5 UDF at 2203 Queen City Ave. Cincinnati OH.... An employee by the name of JACKIE is by far one of the most rude employees and person Ive encountered... Rushcard - Replace card my card go stolen so when my new card came in the mail i thought that it was going to be just like any other card you call and set it up over the... Simply Self Storage - Extremely rude customer service from Property Mgr. Ericka Dufresne 1.0 Forest Park , Ohio Ericka Dufresne is by far one of the rudest Customer Service / Mgrs. I Have EVER encountered in any of my Business Transactions.... Jd Byrider - Insulted could had just said DENIED Drew 1.0 Went to Beechmont JD Byrider to get a car they said have a job 30 days make over 1200 bucks and a peice if mail and paystubs. My husband has direct...