Top Businesses in Amherst, Ohio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Amherst, Ohio

Target - All my items did not add up to grand total was shopping for baby gift for shower and household items, total was 123,00 too much for items charged on screen, person was showing me, none of the... STAY AWAY FROM AMHERST OHIO KFC 1.0 Horribly rude staff, old, nasty chicken, and then REFUSES TO REPLACE THE MEAL!! Horrible, rude owner Dana Enterprises LLC in Amherst. Your money... It Works - Don't break promises 1.0 A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!".... Master Spas - Nervously Happy We purchased a new LS800, delivered in March of 2016, replacing a dealer floor model we had for about 2 months. Dealer was very helpful and responsiv... Mercy Regional Medical Center - Incompetent Drs and staff 1.2 They did the exact same thing to my father!!!! This hospital needs to be shut down. Please go to EMH or Cleveland Clinic. The staff sat for 2 hours,... Puroclean - Absolute CROOKS!! These people are absolutely horrible. I just wrote a full story on Yelp... but, please do not trust these people at ALL. And if you decide to make... Teechip - Waiting since August 20th for California Girl Living In An Ohio World Trying to track my order placed Aug 20th. Phone rings and rings and rings, etc. No answer! You'd think TeeChip is on it's way down the DRAIN.... Spitzer VW Amherst - Dishonest or Incompetant?
I found a car on the net that seemed to be a good deal. The salesman confirmed that it was a great car ready to drive home. I made a deposit on the c...