Top Businesses in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Featured Mold in Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Premium Laundry Detergent 4.0 Purchased a large bottle of Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Premium Laundry Detergent from Costco a few months ago. This brand is all I've used for... Bloomex Flowers - Worst Deliver/Customer Service ever came across - Bloomex 1.1 On Valentine's just to make our day special as it is our first valentine together post wedding, I ordered a Gourmet Gift Basket for my husband but... Marks Work Wearhouse - Marks Works wear house pricing strategy I needed some winter boots so I went to Marks and found a pair that worked for me. They were marked 50% off so that was a bonus. There was a price... Ardene - Shoes Review from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia 1.5 I bought a pair of shoes and when I got home I threw out the receipt because I liked them and didn't plan on returning them. A few days later I took... UPS NOT on time delivery 1.0 Where to start. Received a delivery notice sorry we missed you. This was a business that is known closed till 10 am, Driver left the notice at 9:30... World Tech Toys Wraith Drone This product has flown maybe 30 minutes in total and suddenly the 2 "forward" motors stopped working and one started to smoke. This product is ***. ... Hydroderm - Deception 1.0 I have been receiving and paying >$100 for Hydroderm Age Defying Wrinkle Serum every month since I first ordered the sample despite never asking for t... Behr - Premium Deckover Deck Paint Review from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia 1.2 In July 2015 we did our deck with deck over this deck had never had any treatment on it before We did as told used all the proper products and the...