Top Businesses in Shallotte, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shallotte, North Carolina

Onemain Financial - ONE MAIN ARE A BUNCH OF GREEDY MORONS! 1.0 I was a Springleaf customer, got moved to OneMain during merger. I tried for almost 3 weeks to make a payment on the website, never could log on, made... Beazer Homes - If we knew then what we knew now, we would have run away fast... 2.0 (1) UNCOMPLETED LANDSCAPING For 9 months, landscaping on side of property remained unfinished w/ pooling water frequently present, AFTER closing on... Wendys - Consistent Well, I would like to say that Wendy's has been over all consistent. I have ordered the same thing four times a week for the past five months and... TO THE MANAGER OF SEARS IN SHALLOTTE NC 2.8 TO THE HEAD MANAGER OF SEARS IN THE SHALLOTTE NC 28470, STORE I GO IN TO MAKE MY PAYMENT AND TO GET FILTERS FOR MY NEW REFRAGTER THAT I ONLY HAD FOR... 2016 Forest River Surveyor underbelly 2.2 we have only had it 3 weeks brand new. We went camping, dry weather for two nights. Came back home and looked under and the lining or underbelly... Walmart - Refusal to accept cash as a means of payment for purchases at self check-out. When visiting the Shallotte, North Carolina store and placing several items in my cart to purchase, I began to look for an open check-out stand. The... Badcock Home Furniture - Poor Business 1.0 Don't be blinded by the price because you will pay for it in the long run. Furniture will not last long and the customer service is archaic. After... Academy Sports Store - Bad Business Pursuant to my conversation with Cust. Serv. Mr. Tim Payne 2/11/16, I instructed him to cancel my order inasmuch as after being advised by various...