Top Businesses in Sanford, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sanford, North Carolina

Pentair Pool - Faulty Pentair LED Pool Light 1.9 I purchased a 600.00 Pentair Intellibrite 601011 led pool light two years ago under the assumption that it would last for many years. As of today the... Resolved Moen has the worst customer support 2.2 We have a leaky faucet. The faucet is under lifetime guarantee. They neither will answer the phone with a live person, but rather put you on hold... Moen - Great Costumer Service 4.5 I talked to Natasa about a broken part on Monday and she rushed the part to us. We received the part on Tuesday and fixed the faucet. Happy wife -... Air Optix - Contact Lenses Review from Sanford, North Carolina 1.0 I have always worn contacts and I went to a new doctor and he decided to put me in air optix.. it has been a nightmare since my left eye is swollen a... Champion Windows - CUSTOM DOOR SIZES 2.0 I ordered sliding doors from Champion because I was told they would make them to the size of the openings in the brick walls. They lied to me, they... Leaking tub damage from Safe Bathing NC tub cost around $15,000 to repair 1.0 I am exercising my 1st amendment rights to warn my fellow consumers to not fall victim to the same situation that I did. I am a senior citizen suffer... Target - Customer Care Review from Sanford, North Carolina Rude check out clerk, with "attitude", this evening in Lexington, KY, at Reynolds Rd location Walmart - COMPLAINT 2.0 last I shopped at my local Walmart---the cashier was very unfriendly.she heavy items on two packages of cookies and smashed themthe heavy items on a l...