Top Businesses in Roxboro, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Roxboro, North Carolina

Rite Aid - RUDE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN MY NAME IS FAYE MCGHEE. I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. MY GRANDDAUGHTER LEFT SCHOOL EARLY TODAY BECAUSE OF BEING SICK. I TOOK HER TO... Airtkt - Flight Booking Review from Roxboro, North Carolina 1.0 The worst costumer service, I called to verify my booking and a very rude woman answered and said just book it on line and it will go through, she... Costco Cashier Review from Roxboro, North Carolina 1.6 Visit there today I had a cart full but it was going to be two separate transactions so when woman came to take stuff out I politely said that's ok I... Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home 3.1 If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to... Forest River - Review in Dealers category from Roxboro, North Carolina Bought camper 1 month ago. First trip out several problems. called dealership they said earliest to get in for repairs was June 20th, just got back... Autozone Duralast Battery Review from Roxboro, North Carolina 1.0 Brought a new battery with warrranty. Few weeks later car check engine light came on had the car put on the machine. Was giving a fault for an hose... Pilot Flying J Staff Review from Roxboro, North Carolina 2.0 Store clerk Austin is a total D-bag. I stopped at a pilot in Knoxville on the way home last night as my wife is pregnant and has to pee frequently.... Comcast - Xfinity Blast Review from Roxboro, North Carolina 1.0 First the tech that was supposed to install my cable didn't want to so I had to do it then he VERY awkwardly sat in my living room watching tv...