Top Businesses in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Amerigas - POOR GAS COMPANY!!!!! 1.0 I HAD SETUP WITH THEM 3 WEEKS AGO TO DELIVERY A TANK TO MY HOUSE AND THEY HAVE RESCHEDULED 3 TIMES AND STILL NO TANK SO I CANCELED TANK DELIVERY AND... Shelterlogic - Missing parts 4.4 We ordered the 8 foot covered wood rack from Amazon. We received are missing 2 - 800757 spreader bars and 2 800756 base poles. We don't want to retur... Petsmart - Lazy groomer 2.2 Dropped off my cocker at 12:30 for her grooming app't. Got a call 2 hours later that because she had a "mat" that they would not try to comb out and... Fedex Delivery Service Review from North Wilkesboro, North Carolina 1.1 Screw FedEx. I had a $13,000 engine coming in from California that I've had built and I registered it with TWO tracking numbers because I knew FedEx... Fox news You are 2 faced and show your support to all the others except Trump, You treat him like dirt . He is going to win and I hope you get shut off the... Kirby - South Carolina Pretty young girl comes to my door with a free bottle of mr clean spray I'm in my gown she ask if I've heard of avaliar and runs back to the car and... Andy OnCall - Request for a review and estimate OnOct. 29th we contacted the local Andy on Call after receiving a mailer. We had a need to replace a garage door jam, siding and trim. We were told w... Andy OnCall - Request for estimate. Greenville SC Nov 11th. On Oct. 29, I contacted the local contractor for a estimate for 2 different projects that I had. One was to replace a header...