Top Businesses in New Bern, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Bern, North Carolina

Master Tanning 1.3 I bought a $4,800 Dollar stand up tanning booth from Master Tanning and have dealt with Kevin from New Bern. NC. can't get them to return a call with... Motel 6 - Room Review from New Bern, North Carolina 1.0 My wife and I stayed a motel 6 in rocky mount NC I will never stay at this property never again it was disgusting at best I have call tried to talk... Snap Fitness - Pass Review from New Bern, North Carolina 1.2 I paid for a 30 day trial membership. After only having my pass for two weeks, my card was deactivated by an insecure 20 year old part time desk... Suddenlink - Return Calls not being made 2.6 I am being charged for a 3rd box which I only had 2. I went to DirecTV for the NFL Ticket. I turned in the 2 boxes that I had and come to find out... Mortgage Application Nightmare - SO disappointed in USAA Been member over 30 years. Applied for mortgage for a simple 80,000 townhome as we are downsizing. Got very quick pre approval, great terms, great... Publix Reuben not as advertised Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lac... Badcock Home Furniture - Not A trustworthy company/ 1.0 I ordered a console (NEW BERN, NC) which was delivered on 8/17 with a broken door, I called the store and the new manager Camren stated that it would... Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance Review from New Bern, North Carolina My father passed july 6th and ironically i made a payment the same day, not knowing of his death til later. He went out to start his truck, came back...