Top Businesses in Knightdale, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Knightdale, North Carolina

Walmart - Inappropriate tire service 2.2 Went to have a tire repaired with a minor hole in it ,on Sept 19,2017. Initially in the afternoon I was put off to a more convenient time for them... American Home Shield - Another pissed off consumer regarding AHS and AC unit I have had AHS since 1999. Last year in 2016 I started having problems with my AC. Since that time every 60 days my AC would go out and AHS would not... American Home Shield - Poor customer service 1.0 My hot water heater had to be replaced, they dispatched a *** of a company out to replace it. They totally screwed the job up. AHS finally had... Taco Bell Customer Care Review from Knightdale, North Carolina 1.3 Visited a taco bell before they closed around 12:45 am and was told that they were closed... I looked online to check the closing time before going... Safelink Wireless - Customer Care Review from Knightdale, North Carolina 1.0 Custormer service is out sourced from the Phillipnes, and the rep I spoke with could not spell North or input my new address. This what our goverment... Baymont Inn And Suites Sanitary Conditions Review from Knightdale, North Carolina 5.0 They wonder why they dont get any business, its because they dont wanna run the *** hotel themselves they rather everybody else do it for them. All... Dr Leslie Gaskill - Allergy Tests Review from Knightdale, North Carolina 1.0 Beware of Dr Gaskill's Allergy testing, its all a money making scheme. She pays little or nothing for the kits and charges an arm and a leg to... Cpi Security Customer Care Review from Knightdale, North Carolina 1.0 PLEASE DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH CPI SECURITY SYSTEM! FIRST, THEY HAVE THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY ARE EXTREMELY RUDE AND ARE ALWAYS...