Top Businesses in Kannapolis, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kannapolis, North Carolina

Lowes - Horrible 2.5 To start off I have to say that Lowes has the absolute worst customer service that I have ever experienced! I bought a dishwasher, fridge, stove and... Wells Fargo - Was treated badly in branch !!!!!! 1.0 I was called to bank to fix error with corporate account. Adis Ziga as got to be the rudest unprofessional service manager ever. To back along story... Ryan Homes - LIARS, UNCLEAR 1.3 We started working with Ryan homes last May. They promised all these neat "free" additions and told us our mortgage would be one thing but now come... Rooms To Go - Sealy Posturepedic Soft Mattress Review from Kannapolis, North Carolina 1.0 Don't waste your money!! I purchased a $1,400 mattress from the Charlotte NC (University). When I laid on the mattress in the show room it was like... Directv - Customer Care Review from Kannapolis, North Carolina 1.0 My husband, Scott Davis and I have been with Direct TV since 2006. I pay the bill, and frankly, we're considering going to cable. Direct TV does no... Sams Club - Will not make new custom ear piece. 2.0 Purchased aids 12/2015. Spent over $3000.00 on these supposedly top of the line aids. Also, I have worn aids for over 10 years now and these have... Family Dollar - This is what happens to a store when a manger do not want to give the ones who want to work hours 1.0 The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures... North Star Finance - Refuse to Refund North Star Finance Group advertised services to help me obtain a RMA (Request for Mortgage Assistance) from my existing mortgage lender, Select Portfo...