Latest Reviews in Hillsborough, North Carolina

Family Fitness Centers - Membership Review from Hillsborough, North Carolina 1.0 Cancelled my membership three months ago and now they are calling me saying I have payments over due on an invalid card number. Obviously there's no... Blue Bell Creameries - Waited so long only to be disappointed 2.0 I've mourned the removal of Blue Bell from my store's shelves. I've been willing to take the risk of whatever contaminated just to have my strawberrie... Client Care Experts - Call? 1.0 I just paid them $300 and after reading some of these reviews I have decided to not call them and take the loss. I think I'm going to restore my... Kirklands Work Experience Review from Hillsborough, North Carolina If you think that shopping is bad there, which it is, try working there. The corporate headquarters is always putting employees in a pickle with... Oreilly Auto Parts - O'Reilly Auto Parts 1.0 Ordered a new radiator on Sunday morning and was told it would be in on Monday. On Monday I went to get my radiator and was told their shipments come... Original Mattress Factory - Latex no more We bought a demo model latex mattress from OMF 4 years ago at a slightly reduced rate. Should've been a lot less! Within a few months-even with... Dodged a geico bullet 1.0 Dodged a GEICO bullet. Considered switching insurance carriers. The first red flag was when a geico representative said they would call me back. Gues... HOME DEPOT does not stand by their warranty 1.8 What's wrong with this picture. I have a SAMSUNG side by side ref that I purchased from HOME DEPOT with 5yr warranty. Refrigerator is only with me...