Top Businesses in Hickory, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Services in Hickory, North Carolina

Latest Reviews in Hickory, North Carolina

Portrait Innovations - Accused if lying ALSO not honored promo! 1.0 I will NEVER come here again!! I had an appointment today at 10:10. I walked in the door and was asked if I made an appointment at 9, asking if I had... Nissan-modern Nissan Of Hickory - Nissan Altima 2013 5.0 I have never been able to get the water spots off my car. I now have white spots and chipped paint all over the car. I will have to have it painted... Portrait Innovations - Overcharged, short photos & treated bad. 1.3 Hello. I am VERY upset with my visit I had today. I come here all the time for my children. I had an appointment at 9 today.. My daughter was acting... Usps - Unsuccessful Intercept of package 1.0 A scammer elected to purchase an item from me via eBay and had shipped it two days later. I paid for certified mail with signature confirmation. The... Precision Tune - Broken stud 1.0 July 27th had new tires that I had brought into the Percision Tune in Hickory, N.C. Location. The tires were purchased online and needed them to be... Walmart - Wal-Mart employees threatened to hold my boyfriend hostage 1.0 On july 4th 2017 my boyfriend and I were walking into walmart to make a return. As we were walking in a lady ran a yield sign and almost hit us, my... Labcorp - Lab corp has given a hidden fee in their service that they didn't say upfront 1.0 Labcorp is a terribly deceptive and disorganized company. They told me a price upfront for medical testing but later sent me a bill for extra... Rack Room Shoes - Manager and associate in Hickory nc store snobby and not helpful while flashing her *** at the men customers with excessive low blouse 1.0 Witnessed the store manager with excessive cleavage showing being rude to a lady customer after I had noticed her appearance earlier with a man that...