Top Businesses in Greenville, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Greenville, North Carolina

Overtons - Defective product not backed 2.1 One week prior to expiration of 1-year warranty, our $400 "Great Big Brawler" towable tube became lumpy as inside baffles had ruptured. By the time I... Featured Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! 1.8 After a three-night stay we are checking out this morning in total disgust! At first glance the room looked clean. But upon close examination we... Suddenlink - Sudden link is a cr**py provider 1.0 The quality of service is terrible, movie selection is worse than your local DVD renal store, streaming difficult and billing is worse. Unless you... Suddenlink - Unfairly Treated Customer who always pays full bill on time! 2.9 As a long-time customer of Suddenlink (formerly Cox Communications), I recently had a credit card compromised that was on a recurring payment for my... Suddenlink - Customer service is TERRIBLE 1.0 First time I tried to order service the installation guy never showed up.. I had left work early (4 hours) I could have been making money but the guy... Suddenlink - BEWARE OF HIDDEN CHARGES 2.1 . I called and talked to Bruce. They charged me for a service call that no one told me I'd be charged for. No one told me there was a box behind a... Suddenlink - New service 1.0 We are living in the area where our property is in less then 0.5 miles away from existing cable customer. We contacted the customer service several... Suddenlink Sucks!!!!! 1.1 My Tivo boxes aren't talking to each other. I called Suddenlink and got some *** in Texas (I live in ENC). He schedules a technician to come to my...