Top Businesses in Greensboro, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Services in Greensboro, North Carolina

Tv Services

Latest Reviews in Greensboro, North Carolina

Cintas - DON'T GET CAUGHT SIGNING THEIR CONTRACT. 1.0 THEY SNEAK YOU INTO A CONTRACT, BETTER READ THE FINE PRINT. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THEM, PLAN ON GOING TO COURT BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER LET YOU... Auto Glass Now - Lifetime Customer 5.0 I went into the Auto Glass Now in Greensboro NC on Gate City Boulevard this morning to have my windshield replaced. I was greeted with a smile which... Cook Out - Greensboro, Battleground ave NC 1.8 Second time I've been to this location that I've had awful experience and felt unwelcomed. I feel as if management and staff need to have proper... Acceptance Now - DISGUSTED, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIARS! 1.0 Initially approved for $2,100 on December 15th 2016. Purchased furniture and had remaining $1,100.00. Was told several times that this amount was... Alamo 2.5 e most horrible experience in a long time I came from Los Angeles California to Greensboro North Carolina upon my arrival me and my husband... FRAUD ALERT - DOUBLE CHARGING CUSTOMERS -Greensboro FYE 1.0 My son purchased a Bluetooth wireless speaker for Father's Day. While running his card, Daniel said, "You need to run it through again, it didn't... Earth Fare - What Was Left Review from Greensboro, North Carolina 3.3 Ever since the old management that actually cared about people was replaced and a lot of the good employees left because of this the store has been... Aarons - Rude behavior in Greensbor, NC 2.8 Last Friday went to Aarons on Yanceyville Street to get computer. Had to fill out paperwork again since it had been a while. When done, had to wait...