Top Businesses in Greensboro, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Services in Greensboro, North Carolina

Latest Reviews in Greensboro, North Carolina

Jared - Terrible 1.0 Don't go here for repairs! Went in one day to see if I could have my bridal set resized I was told it would be 100 dollars by the counter girl named... Nabisco Whole Wheat cracker I have eaten Nabisco Ritz for years and started with the whole wheat cracker when it came out. I buy generic brands of most products but not with... Walgreens - Pharmacist lost my insurance card 1.9 It was a headache of a visit. I dropped off 2 prescriptions and my updated insurance card. When my prescriptions were ready, I checked the app to... Acceptance Now - 75% APR I bought a chair for $790 + $54 tax = $844. I will end up paying $1400 with "fees" of $566, an APR of 67%. The contract is so confusing an accountant... Csl Plasma - Rude! 2.0 Cpu's were down at the Greensboro CSL, the wait for them to get up and running was more than two hours. I went through the process as usual after... Wayfair - Hughes Furniture poor quality 1.5 I purchased the couch AND love seat. I know it has been a little over 13 months since delivery. I took pride in purchasing furniture Made in the US!... Cvs Pharmacy - Complaint 3.0 Cvs pharmacy in Greensboro NC store# 3852 has refused to fill my pain medication( Oxycodone) which I have been getting almost a year their. Always... Rooms To Go - MILDEW COUCH AND CHAISE 1.0 I brought this set almost a year ago, I have never set on this thing, this chair was just for looks, I put throw pillows on it and never move them to...