Top Businesses in Durham, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Durham, North Carolina

Ameriplan Usa - Got scammed. 1.0 When I joined up, they told me that I had a 30 day trial period, and that if I did not want to do it, they would refund my entire investment. After... Portrait Innovations - STILL NO PORTRAITS 1.2 The studio session went well. Afterwards they told me that I couldn't get my pictures that same day because their printer was down so they said wait... Csl Plasma - Scary Experience! 4.0 Everything was going well until the person who was running around taking people off the machines didn't change her gloves and as she approached me, I... Cook Out - Worst *** up of a store.... 2.1 All the cookouts I have ever visited usually has great food and great customer service. But this one in Durham N.C on Hillsborough rd, store#22 , has... KFC on Horton Rd. Durham NC On 4/17/2017 I entered this KFC to purchase dinner for my family. To my horror I stepped into a pile of human or animal *** that was placed in front... Today the best buy in Durham NC STOLE 69.95 from me. 1.0 this was a simple return. A Roku $69.99 purchased 5 days before. The card I used was cancelled by Wells Fargo due to fraudulent activity. I offered... Northgate Stadium 10 - Terrible customer service! Definitely would give a 0 if I could. Online time and the time at the theater were the same , get there at 10:13- 10:15 and doors locked and lights... Affordable Dentures Bait-and-Switch 1.7 Affordable Dentures employed bait-and-switch practices, and failed to honor a current promotional discount they advised would be honored. After...