Top Businesses in Denver, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Denver, North Carolina

Lowes - Poor fence install 2.4 Purchased a fence from them. They installed the fence too low in the ground. The bottom rail is just above the dirt. They kept delaying fixing it... Lsi Mortgage Plus - Bad Service - Now Out of Business for good reason 1.0 Crappy company, now out of business. They finally completed my loan, but not with the rate or the term I started out with. They sold my loan to Flag... Mlb Tv - MLB.TV Worst Streaming App Ever 1.9 This is the worst streaming app I've ever used. Buffering kicks you out of the program over 50% of the time. My Roku app is much better at least you... Avoid Nouvalift at all costs! The company is out to scam o=you out of your money in the way of a service subscription. A $89.95 charge will be added to your credit card for the ser... Harris Teeter Manager Review from Denver, North Carolina Was a few minutes before closing and walked up to the door and the manager had to let a customer out. I asked if the store was closed and he said... Lowes Power Pressure Water Washer Warranty Review from Denver, North Carolina 3.4 I bought a warranty for the power washer I bought. I had already had trouble with one, so I knew problems would probably come on this one too. Sure... Vision WoodWorks - Deck Building Service Review from Denver, North Carolina 1.0 In January I contracted with Mike Struble, owner of Visionwoodworksnc, to rebuild my deck and add a carport. After paying him $4575 for materials,... Done Com Customer Care Review from Denver, North Carolina Done.com is a handyman dispatch service. They schedule a handyman to you house to perform work at a specific time. The provider calls to confirm...