Top Businesses in Charlotte, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Services in Charlotte, North Carolina

Latest Reviews in Charlotte, North Carolina

Dairy Queen - Notifying the Heath Department Just look at this, I am too through with Diary Queen! The dog is not a service dog, a bowl was passed out the window placed on the counter and dog... Why hire lowes installation? 1.0 2015 I were hired Lowe's Home Improvement installed siding, windows and gutter; It cost me $40,000. Last year I have observed that my ceiling was... 50 Floor - Not Happy I always try yo see the positive in everything. However, this is a situation that eirjs on my nerves every morning fir the kast 6 months.The workers... Conns - Never Again 3.1 I purchased a TV thru their leasing partner, got home and TV has lines and cracks on picture. Conns refused to take TV back, even after leasing... Park Seneca Lawnmower - NO way to treat a customer. 1.8 The place is dirty and smells of cigarette smoke. I brought my riding mower in for a no start issue. I put down 80.00 deposit. I was called out by... 50 Floor - Think again and choose differently It's been (2) years since I had my laminate installed. But the issues didn't just start. First, I was asked to review the service on the day of sale... Avast Software - Automatic renewal was multiples of previous without contact Auto renewal went from about $19 to about $105 without contact to my knowledge. I was not satified as I had to remove several viruses that were not... Windstream - False Advertisement 1.0 In early April of 2017, I received a post card and then about a week later a letter in the mail from windstream advertising basic internet for $40...