Top Businesses in Bessemer City, North Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Bessemer City, North Carolina

Hunter Douglas does not honor their lifetime warranty. Do not Buy Hunter Douglas under any circumstances! Horrible blinds and even worse customer service. Their warranty is a lie! If anyone is considering blinds under no circumstances buy Hunter Douglas.... ATT - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. DON'T TRUST AT&T. THEY WILL RIP OFF. They customer person taht I spoke to to set up my account told me I would have one orice for everything that we t... Steak N Shake - Overall Impression Review from Bessemer City, North Carolina 2.5 We entered this location and asked for a booth in which one person who came after us got a booth ahead of us, and the hostess shrugged it off by... Pizza Hut - Wings Review from Bessemer City, North Carolina 3.0 Hi,my name is Tina miller-okoro.I rencently ordered some wings,wafer fries,and chocolate brownie pan.My order was all messed up,food missing,brownies... Heb - Grill Review from Bessemer City, North Carolina 1.0 I were in your store on 10100 Beechnut Houston Tx. OilIn June 19th. I saw a GRILL With SKU Mark PRICE $1.98 !! The manger Joe REFUSE to SELL ... Light In The Box - Queen Size Bed Review from Bessemer City, North Carolina I ordered a queen size bed from light in the box on June 12, 2015 and never got it.I'm mad at light in the box for taking my money and never giving... Drivetime - Leasing Review from Bessemer City, North Carolina I have no problems with the in store customer service. My problem is with the horrible customer service over the phone. I have had several issues... Comcast - Equipment Review from Bessemer City, North Carolina 4.0 I have been a devoted Comcast customer for the better part of 25 years! I've always said the product is top-notch, but they treat you like carp! Last...