Top Businesses in White Plains, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in White Plains, New York

Pearson Education - Ripped Off & Time Wasted 1.0 I've spent 6 hours on the phone with Pearson Technical Support this week. It feels like a part time job. I first called to verify that the book I was... Please take out PRESERVATIVES in Dannon Oikos Greek Whole Milk yogurt! 2.8 I finally found a GREAT tasting Greek yogurt that I and my kids loved and now the FORMULA HAS BEEN CHANGED to include a PRESERVATIVE!!! I had been... Mavis Discount Tire - Flat fix 1.3 I am long time customer for the mavis but white plains store I went there to fix flat tire they told me lead time thirty mins but three guys sitting... Whole Foods Market - Eaten chicken!?!? 1.8 I bought a rotisserie chicken earlier today for a special evening dinner. When I opened the box at home, I noticed that an entire drumstick had been... Walmart - Horrible 1.0 How is it ya can take someones money from their card for a purchase that is OUT OF STOCK and send them an email several hours later telling them that... CastleRock REO - Credibility concerns 1.4 I have been speaking with an REO agent about buying a house... they have changed the price numerous times.. and while filling out the paperwork I... The TJX Companies - Dumping ivankas clothing line it is a clothing store not a political stand you should be ashamed of yourself your store should not be a place for political stands I will never go to your store again it seems to me you are jumping on the bash trump band... Social Security Administration - Abusive and unfair treatment by manager and Mr Schmitt ant Knollwood office Westchester NY although I waited 5 hours and had to return 3 times taking a new number each time although I'd already waited, I was told by Mr Schmitt...