Top Businesses in Spring Valley, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Spring Valley, New York

Fresenius Medical Care - LORA PELOVSKI 1.0 Lora Pelovski, a manager at the Brooklyn Navy yard lab is very unprofessional and has no managerial skills whatsoever. The company would do much... Hgtv - Masters of Flip sucks How could you put this ditzy woman and her hapless husband on a TV show? You've done such a great job with all your shows and it's a real shocker tha... Payoneer - Bureaucracy and Extensive holding times 1.5 I am a Tech entrepreneur, Outsourcing a lot of programming and related work across the globe and had a lot of very bad experience with the extensive h... Egifter - Pottery Barn Gift Card Review from Spring Valley, New York 1.0 The company ripped off my friend! I bought her a gift card with my friends for pottery barn. She had problems retrieving it and never got a chance to... Amazon - Item delivered to someone else 2.3 I bought a printer in a time sensitive crunch. Delivery text says printer delivered. I am standing at my front door when I receive said text. NO PRINT... Fulcrum Gallery - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Spring Valley, New York 2.5 Buyer beware!!! This company conducted illegal business twice with me!! First time I thought was an oversight but second time??? It's their practice... The Bradford Exchange - Ring Review from Spring Valley, New York 4.7 Ordered a ring which was supposedly shipped Feb 4. Weeks passed still no ring. After 3 calls to customer service was given conflicting accounts of... The Swiss Colony - THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS HORRIBLY 1.0 I have been a customer of this company for over 10 years. Pay all my bills on time and they have the nerve to ask me for a deposit on an order -...