Top Businesses in South Ozone Park, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Ozone Park, New York

Nationstar Mortgage - The worst of everything is us out of business will be best the worst company to do business with is nothing like this in the country a bunch of idiots like yu necer see anywhere in the world if they can be... Bobs Discount Furniture Customer Care Review from South Ozone Park, New York 3.2 Not satisfied with the product at all the pillows are damaged and coils totally unsatisfied with product will never buy from them again. had furniture... Resolved Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's funiture 2.9 Bobs sent someone out to repair the broken arms of the sofa bed. the real problem was the cushions on the sofa bed and love seat. I had to pay $80.00... Bobs Discount Furniture - Livingroom furniture 5.0 I purchased a sofa bed and love seat from Bob's March 20 2013. Last year I started having problems with the cushions and later with both arms on the... Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad funiture I purchased a sofa bed and love seat about three or four years ago. I called last year when one of the cushions spring was poking up. they sent... Resolved Tmobile - SUCKS 2.3 I ordered two IPhones on March 24 at 8am. I stated that I wanted to be on the family plan wanted to pay for the phones on their payment plan. The... Pogo - *** Java 1.0 Java is a sincere and monumental pain in the gluttius maximus. Why don't you clowns eliminate Java as a platform once and for all. Several games won'... Firmativ - I like the product! 4.5 I have had two issues over the past several years I have been using Firmative. Both had to do with the cancelation of my account without me knowing...