Top Businesses in Somers, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Somers, New York

Coast Spas - Review in Plumbing fixtures category from Somers, New York 1.0 Terrible. Awful. Worse reps out there. No product pride. Terrible from every criteria you can list. Liberty Tax Tax Preparation Review from Somers, New York 1.2 I was with them for 7 yrs. each year feeling like I was overcharged but because I felt we had a slightly complicated tax, so I stayed there. This... Devere Group - Call at current work - very unprofessional and advice pathetic and wrong I received a call today at my current work as they had my details from Linked-In, very unprofessional to start with. I called back as I didn't know... Verizon - Home Phone Service Review from Somers, New York 2.0 I have the "old" copper wiring on my house. The line has a crackle sound when you pick up the phone . I tried to get this fixed and verizon says tha... Mynamenecklace - BEWARE.NOT PRECIOUS METALS NO REAL GOLD OR SILVER, only cheap dangerous metals used. my fiance ordered name necklaces for him and I. the site claimed that the necklaces are " 18k Gold Plated Silver" implying it is plated with 18k gold... Green Motion - Accused Damage Charged I rented a transit van from Green Motion Leicester a couple of weeks ago. Upon my return they discovered some damage to the vehicle that was not... World Of Watches - These watches are not new in package 2.2 packaging appears opened and watches just thrown in box carelessly. not the origional crystal protector to peel off and one of the watches is broken... Cvs Pharmacy - CVS medication copay fraud Be aware when your medication insurance goes through CVS pharmecy and its policy holder! For brand name medication they double the price and then clai...