Top Businesses in Shirley, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shirley, New York

Dressbarn - Disgustin Manager 1.0 Hi my name is Bri and my mom went to a local dressbarn store in Montauk highway shirley NY today. She went in to do an exchange on a dress. A manager... Netspend - Haven't received direct deposit 1.0 I was supposed to receive my direct deposit on Friday, I didn't. I checked on another post on this site, and there are a lot of people who didn't... Netspend - Their website is down; can't even check funds. 1.6 So Netspend's website has been down all day due to gross incompetence and a complete lack of redundancies protecting the availability of their BANK... I HATE NETSPEND 1.0 A CARD WAS SENT TO MY OLD ADDRESS WHEN I MOVED..ICALLED 02/07/17 TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS AND TO HAVE A NEW CARD SENT TO MY HOME. ON 02/07/17 A CARD WAS... Netspend - What a Scam !!! 1.0 We bought 2 - 500 $ gift cards for son and family. Cannot believe they charge for each purchase even after we paid $3.95 at the store to activate the... Plentyoffish - Narcissism 2.0 Women, watch out for kbaemt , who lives in Shirley.. he is a narcissistic fool, who will seduce you at first like a gentleman, and be on his best... Foodhold Usa - Stop and Shop Honey Roasted Peanuts It appears that Foodhold has changed the Honey Roasted Peanuts sold by Stop and Shop Supermarkets. The old Honey Roasted Peanuts were delicious and ha... Island Recreational - Pool purchaed in 2012 1.0 i had a pool which was purchased from island recreational at five years old pool collasped went back to island rec was told pool was not set up...