Top Businesses in Schenectady, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Schenectady, New York

Zoom Tan, an unjustice to the tanning industry!! Great Job, Zoom Tan, your greed and deceitful business practice has brought an injustice to the tanning industry.Your need to buy up all the... Empire Today - THINK TWICE NEVER AGAIN! If I could give negative 5 that would be the score they deserve. Customer service non existing, calls never answered, and never... Customer service doesn't happen at zoom tan! 1.0 Zoom tan bought my tanning salon. I have been told I can't tan and I can't have my money back. I called customer dissatisfaction with no help at all.... Pep Boys - Worst Service Ever - Car held hostage I am a 64 year old woman! Absolutely shocked and appalled by the service department!  There were three men at the counter who didn't even acknowledge me when I was sent over... The American Legion - Disappointed 2.2 I came home in late 1965 with an Honorable Discharge from the USN after nearly a 4 year enlistment and applied for membership at the College Park Mary... Vizio - E420i-b0 Tv Review from Schenectady, New York 2.2 I have a Vizio 23" and 42" smart the 23" will not power on, and the 42" powers off and on about 5 times in an hour. The only help support could offer... Breyers - DISGUSTING 1.9 I was peacefully enjoying my strawberry cheesecake ice cream and on my second scoop i find a *** bug in my ice cream!! mind you it wasn't in the cup... Usps - Shipping Service Review from Schenectady, New York 1.7 I had purchased an item through amazon.com from a third party seller and was hoping I would get it by October 6 or 7. I ordered it on October 2. I...