Top Businesses in Ronkonkoma, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Ronkonkoma, New York

Ge Appliances - Repair Service 1.0 Had G.E. Service Technician come to my home Wednesday First thing he said to me why i unplug the fridge.That because Saturday it was clicking and... LUV Southwest Airlines! 5.0 I have traveled on Southwest for many years. I do not mind lining up like "cattle". I have adapted over the years. When airline came to Long Island... Regal Cinemas - Horrible customer service. 3.0 About three weeks ago I went to a theater near me to see Wonder Woman. I had about 20,000 points on my crown card and went to redeem about 7,000 of... Budget Rent A Car - OVERCHARGED - Rental Agreement Number 701725813, 8/26/2016. I rented an SUV from Budget on 8/26/2016 for a one-way trip from Chicago, IL, to Ronkonkoma, NY.

When the vehicle was "scanned in" at the time of i...
Central Transport - Delivery 1.0 Worse delivery company, made me run around and spend 2 hours on the phone with them. Corporate office called me to set up a delivery, i specifically... 2 years with thumbtack and 0 jobs 1.0 So after 2 years with Thumbtack God knows how many quotes I've sent and nothing, not 1 job. Total scam. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!!! I'm... Dhl Delivery Service Review from Ronkonkoma, New York 1.1 This place is a lazy joke! They gave my package to a random stranger at a random address. After multiple times trying to get in contact, I found out... Mypillow - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Ronkonkoma, New York Wow i almost bought one. Thank you everyone who took the time to write a review you saved me money.
I am grateful.