Top Businesses in Rome, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rome, New York

Lowes - Unhappy customer 1.0 i was shopping on line for a BUNN coffee maker on the lowes website i found just what i wanted and then i was so glad when i went to check out it... Mavis Discount Tire - MAVIS DICOUNT TIRE IN ROME AND NEW HARTFORD NY Where to begin... a couple weeks ago I stopped for a nys inspection and was told there would be a little wait. Little wait? 3 hours later still no... 2012 Ford - Fiesta Car Review from Rome, New York 3.1 My name is Andy I have a 2012 Ford fiesta with only 68,000 miles on the vehicle since I purchased a vehicle I had nothing but issues . The first... Directv - Pay Per View Tv Service Review from Rome, New York Worst customer service I ever had!!! I ordered pay preview ufc. Called because it wasn't coming through they were having difficulties. 50 min. Of... Amana Washing machine putting light brown marks on my cotton and cotton mix clothes. Very upset because almost all my summer clothes have marks on them and are ruined. 1.7 I got my Amana washing machine, model #NTW465OYQ, Serial #C34022363, at Morehouse Appliance in New Hartford, N.Y. in December 16, 2013. It is a new... Hobby Lobby - Picture Framing Service Review from Rome, New York 1.4 We took a picture to be framed and matted, its os not centered, they didn't make size we wanted so it is too big. Manage claimed he would leave note... Advantage Rent A Car - Car Rental Review from Rome, New York 2.8 Hi there this a long overdue review about my experience with Advantge Rent A Car at Logan Airport over July 9th 2016. The minivan my family rented was... Total Wireless Committing Fraud with Data Losses On the Data cards it states they do not expire and they carry over as long as your service is active, well Total Wireless does not honor this, they...