Top Businesses in Rochester, New York

More companies in this location

Services in Rochester, New York

Latest Reviews in Rochester, New York

Harris Poll Online - No respons 1.8 I have tried contacting them, numerous times, with no response. I cannot log in anymore and I just want to get my rewards, being, I have been a... Harris Poll Online - Ripped me off closed my account when I went to BBB for non payment 1.0 Went to BBB after they wouldn't pay me for 2 surveys I did for them. after that I got a notice from the BBB that they have given me my points .But I... Harris Poll Online - What the heck? 4.3 For the last three weeks I have been trying to check on my points. Each tile I try, I get a red message that says Can not access account. I know I am... Key Bank Usa - All around bad experience 2.5 I have had the same account number for 30 years, Key Bank is just the most recent bank that has bought out First Niagra, which bought out HSBC, which... Value City Furniture - No value at Value City Some years back I bought a bedroom chest and matching night stand that were manufactured in Vietnam. These furniture pieces were actually well made... Zoom Tan - Rip off!!!!! 1.0 I was told my membership is canceled. Then I was billed $4.99 monthly for 1 1/2 years. I tanned one time and tried to cancel. I was told I had to... Always a good experience @ PC Corner 4.6 I don't go to PC Corner for cutting edge equipment. I go there for service and support. Case in point... my mother's iPhone got dunked in water. She... Ziebart - Rust proofing 1.5 Bought a 2010 F150. Its been undercoated evert year. Rust is constantly showing through the undercoating. My big issue is that i got the diamondgloss...