Top Businesses in Riverhead, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Riverhead, New York

The Childrens Place - Racial profiling 1.0 Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later.... Claires - Repeatedly denied attention at Riverhead I've been at this Claire's several times and each time, I have been ignored by the employees here regardless of how I am dressed. Whenever I enter... West Elm - 3 months and counting waiting for my couch! 2.0 My husband and I ordered a sofabed couch, dining table and bench from West Elm which was ordered on Sept.5th. The dining tabla and bench arrived... Reservation Counter - Less Than One Star! I was under the impression I was booking through Hyatt Place directly only it was a third party company…..how are they allowed to do this?! Not only... Acceptance Now - Worst Ever 1.6 I went through them because i didnt want Bob's credit card and trust me. Its the worst decision i ever make. Worst customer service, the manager is... Dominos Pizza - 158 Old Country Rd Riverhead Ny 11901 Review from Riverhead, New York 1.0 I made an order from dominos riverhead , they took my order and the tracker screen says it's gonna be made it up in 7 min. I wait in the restaurant... Light In The Box - Necklace Earring Suit Review from Riverhead, New York 5.0 Good evening, to whom this may concern, I've been ordering from Light in the box for a good while now, and I am pleased with you. However, I just... RUSHCARD IS ROBBING ME! 1.7 **It is my hope that this message reaches a senior-level official at Rushcard.

I am completely annoyed with the level of service I have received from...