Top Businesses in Ridgewood, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Ridgewood, New York

Mac Cosmetics - Complaint regrading manager at Queens Center location Today I was at the Queens Center location Mac store, and the manager working at this location at this time asked my sister and our dog to leave the... Rosegal - Wig Review from Ridgewood, New York 1.0 Horrible quality wigs!!!! Not at all like pictured. The smell on the wigs is that of a strong chemical. Very cheap looking quality products. The... Davids Bridal - Dress Review from Ridgewood, New York 1.5 I'm done with this *** hole! They've made my wedding stressful!!! The ONLY aspect of my wedding that hasn't been easy or gone my way is working with... Banfield Pet Hospital - Change in service When I signed up I was able to regularly get an appointment on the the same day or the next day if my dog as sick. That is no longer the case. ... Mavis Discount Tire - Customer Care Review from Ridgewood, New York 1.4 When calling the store phone they take so long to abswer the phone . There very Disrespectful on the phone . Cole Haan A11555 Reporter Bag Review from Ridgewood, New York To whom it may concern I just spoke to a customer service person in reference to a gift I received which was a Sullivan reporters bag. I expressed how... DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST THEY DO NOT SELL QUALITY ITEMS NOR DO THEY OWN UP TO THE *** THAT THEY SELL. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BAD PRODUCTS. THEY SELL THE BEST ***. THEY... Fashionmia - Jacket Review from Ridgewood, New York Beware of FashionMia! This site is a scam! My clothes came and smells so awful. I cannot even identify the cheap fabric as there are no labels...