Top Businesses in Rego Park, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rego Park, New York

Huffman Koos - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Rego Park, New York Scamed! They promised delivery with in 3 weeks never delivered couch. When I called to check status was told point blank we dont know when it will be... Vida Vacations - Fraud 1.0 We were told we were buying something that was not what we received. When I called to complain I was told that I initialed 19 boxes and I should have... FEDEX SUCKS 1.0 You have a customer for life...I will never use FED EX HAS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE - the driver was supposed to get my package to me Friday, it is... Panera Bread - NEVER USE ONLINE PAYMENT! Refused to give refund for items not delivered 2.5 I ordered from Panera Bread in Rego Park, NY. I tried their express pickup expecting that it would make things easier. I didn't notice that they had... Panther Siding And Windows - Crooks Panther came to my house to give me an estimate pending insurance evaluation. Before the insurance evaluated the roof damage Panther came and tore my... Directv Cable Service Review from Rego Park, New York 3.2 DirectTV is a disgrace and borders immoral and illegal business practices. I've been a DirectTV customer for 15yrs. First incident was in 2012, they c... Featured Cohens Fashion Optical - Three pairs of glasses were unusable within a year of purchase. 1.0 A little over a year ago I purchased 3 pairs of prescription glasses at Cohen's Fashion Optical in Forest Hills. One pair was bifocals for which I pai... Lbc Express - Air parcel promised for 15 days sure delivery up to this time has not been delivered i send 2 parcel via air last dec2.2014 and a promised from the company of 15 days sure delivery,up to this time my 2 parcels after 2 months has not...