Top Businesses in Other Location, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Other Location, New York

Texaco - Employee who hates his life verbally abuses customers with racism, cut downs, and screaming. My husband, my 6 year old, and I live in an apartment complex located close to the texaco on longmire dr. & 2818 in college station tx. We... American Home Shield - Following Instructions to your order They have limited space to fill out orders on site. I needed to for fix two water leaks in two different bathrooms or locations. They only document on... Celestial Furniture - PERFECT PRICE SERVICE AND DELIVERY 5.0 BOUGHT RECLINER SOFA HAD SOME ISSUES WITH CHAIR IT WAS BEND FROM 1 SIDE.
YES IT TOOK THEM ABOUT 10 DAYS TO REPLACE THEM AS THEY TOLD MY I CAN USE THE OLD ONE AS SOON AS NEW ONE CAME I GOT REPLACEMENT WITH NEW CHAIR.
...
David Maus Toyota - YOU LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER TODAY I bought my daughter a 2010 xb Scion and have always taken it there for all repairs, I have always had good service up front , BUT STAY AWAY FROM THER... Gardner White Furniture - I was sold loveseat and couch under false pretences I was sold a loveseat and couch for $1564.96 from Gardner-White, (salesman Jack Grennan), on 12/26/2013 with the understanding that the mechanism will... Airfasttickets - Provided false statement, cheated me and made me pay service charge I have booked a ticket on 13th April with airfasttickets and entered incorrect passenger name for one of the passenger(it was a family travel). I miss... Mobile Money Code "NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND" The Mobile Money Code "No Questions Asked" promised by Greg Anderson is a complete lie. In early December2013, I paid the registration fee to register... Other Company - Estimate inquiry
I'm a state certified general contractor and called this establishment to get an estimate a re-roof. The receptionist put me on hold to check if the...