Latest Reviews in Ontario, New York

Food Network - Cooks vs Cons - what a joke The premise of this show would be fine except for the totally unqualified judges, particularly Daphne Oz who doesn't know her head from her tail and... Ace Depot - FASLE ADVERTISING - REFUSED REFUND 1.0 I ordered a cash box that clearly showed and described and "anti-theft" locking cable. When I received the order, the item did not have the locking ca... Nabisco - Pinwheel change 2.3 Nabisco chocolate pinwheels used to be my favorite cookie. Sometimes I would buy 5-6 packages at a time (don't judge). But now they stink! The new rec... Lazboy Furniture Set Review from Ontario, New York 1.4 I find it funny you have to have a google account to write a review on the lazy boy website. Linda the sales lady talks a good talk we bought our... Kitchen Craft Cookware - Kitchen Craft Pans Rusting 3.4 I suppose purchasing pots and pans or other household items is not such a great idea when visiting a state fair, it's all high pressure selling and yo... Kitchenaid - 2013 KA dishwasher toast, appears to be overheated circuits and wiring. 2.2 It started acting up at about 18 months old, it would not run through the cycles properly, in fact it would do only one cycle and show a completed was... Wolverine - Shoes falling apart 1.7 I bought a pair of work boots from tractor supply wolverine, after a couple months the threads started coming out and the left shoe was coming... Resolved Resurrection Lawn And Landscape - Review in Landscaping and Gardening category from Ontario, New York 1.0 My father in law is undergoing cancer treatment so i decided to hire a plow contractor to keep him or his wife from shoveling this winter. Brian was...