Top Businesses in Oneida, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oneida, New York

iFixYouri - Water damaged iPhone 6 2.0 Sent my iphone in for water damage evaluation and was told it could not be fixed. I could pay to have it returned or sell it to them for $50. I... Ritz Crackers - Crumbling Crackers 2.4 For at least the last six months every box I have purchased has had broken crackers and or ones that broke when you touch them. Any idea why this is... 2015 Forest River Sabre 314rlks Rv Review from Oneida, New York I have had many problems with this trailer spent the spring in with no heat furnace wouldn't work AC starting to chatter ceiling fan lights get very... Rent A Center Washing Machine Rental Review from Oneida, New York 1.1 My name is michelle Erwinand i will never rent with rent a center again i paid my dryer offno problems witit nowihave benn renting this cabrio washer... Walmart - Ripped off 1.0 I HAVE CONTACTED WALMART AT LEAST 7 TIMES THIS WEEK AND STILL HAVE NO ANSWERS. I ordered TWO FIFTY DOLLAR GIFT CARDS AND A TEN DOLLAR GIFT CARD. I... Perfect Water Purifier - What a scam this is I got and e-mail sen to me about this new water pitcher. I read it and did not think much at frist. Then where I live are water was not as good as it... Partzilla - THEY STOCK NOTHING GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYTHING FROM THEM. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHARE ELSE.THEY STOCK NOTHING,WAITED THREE WEEKS BEFORE PARTS WERE SHIPPED.THEN THEY... I can't believe nascar is allowing nbc to air races only on nbc sports. I can not watch nascar races anymore. I refuse to upgrade my package and that is the only way to get the nbc sports channel. I would think that...