Top Businesses in Northport, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Northport, New York

Thumbtack - Spent so much money and no jobs I am a very experienced make up artist I have used this site hoping to help my business grow I received 1 client and only because she was familiar... Mypillow - HYPE - Dont buy Purchased one firm and one medium.... both were worthless pieces of fabric. Put them both in the dryer for 15 minutes as directed but nothing... Apria - They don't care I have been wroth Apria for more than ten years and the service they provide has been deteriorating. It is difficult to order necessary supplies for... Featured Jaclyn Smith Patio Set 1.0 A couple of years ago I purchased a patio set from K-Mart from Jaclyn Smith. It was expensive, over $500. I had just redone my Trex deck. The... ATT - Loyal customer so tired of BS, and mixed communications 2.0 I am recovering from an accident and I went to upgrade my phone. I have always done the 2 year plan. So I did that again. Now today I was wondering... ComfortStar - Do not buy Comfort Star! As the other reviewer stated, we had the same problems with the Comfort Star Split unit we purchased. It worked for the first year then the condenser... Expedia - The worst ongoing customer service representitives and service 1.0 The worst customer service experience yet again calling Expedia. This time I was asking a question and the service rep was very rude and all of a... Clickinks - They sent me the wrong cartridge and then the fun began. They sent me the wrong cartridge. After waiting 50 minutes on hold, said I ordered the incorrect cartridge. The invoice clearly states I ordered the...