Top Businesses in Niagara Falls, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Niagara Falls, New York

The Cover Guy - Extremely frustrating experience. 1.2 Cons: Cover took over 10 weeks to ship (and 12 weeks to arrive) even though they guarantee that it will ship in 4 weeks. I wouldn't have cared too... The Cover Guy - This Company is Dishonest and Horrible to Work With 1.4 I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend you DO NOT order ANYTHING from this company. The Cover Guy is not an honest company. Start by reading the reviews... The Cover Guy 2.2 Same issues as everyone else. Was told cover went into production on June 28th and when I ordered their website said delivery 2-3 weeks. Have been... Zoom Tan - Fraud 1.0 Ok I typically don't rant online but I think this is warranted. **ATTENTION former Maximum and Total Tan customers** Check your bank statements!!!... EnviroTech - Horrible customer service they do not care about their customers 2.1 When they actually do your service most of the techs that come out are great. The corporate side of things is a whole other matter. They tell you one... The Cover Guy - Buy some where else!!! 1) shipped 2 covers using discount truck lines so had to be refused due to damage! 2) we insisted another trucking company be used for the 3rd... Resolved The Cover Guy - Never Again 3.5 I bought one of their deluxe model with the vapor barrier. The cover didn't even last 1 year in Southern Idaho, which is pretty mild weather. The... Manager of LA Fitness using her position to abuse member at la fitness in Niagara Falls NY 14304 5.0 My member barcode # F24586081. We have an issue with Tamarra R. She introduce herself as female manager of La fitness in 14304. On 10/21/16 My wife...