Top Businesses in Newburgh, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Newburgh, New York

Poland Spring Water I have received Poland Spring water delivered for many many years. I know the taste of this water. Recently, however, I find that the water tastes... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WEAVER GAS! 1.0 Trying to get my propane tank removed. Customer service would not give me a time frame as to when they would come out. Finally spoke to customer... Carol Temporaries - Administrative Assistant 1.0 I called to inquire about a position with this company. Spoke with Carol who owns the business. This was not a pleasant experience whatsoever. Very... Carol Temporaries - Carol is a nasty horrible person! That witch needs to come off her high horse because she seems to think she has it going on and all I can say is, she needs to recognize she is just... Stanley Steemer - Hours early trying to get in house, here for car, left without job done come in 1220 van is behind my home, no cars down there so no reason for her to be there, i pull up to deck to see her hand by door knob on door. i... Viridian Energy - Paying almost double I signed on with this company. After a while, I started to pay closer attention to the bill as it kept going up. Viridian rates are almost double... Foodhold Usa - Companion dog food made my dogs sick I purchase companion dog food at my local stop and shop by the case. usually 7 cases at a time. 2 weeks ago one of my dogs had very bad diarrhea... Dairy Queen - Ice Cream Review from Newburgh, New York I went to the Dairy Queen in the town where I work and whoever made my ice cream filled it up way too high and admitted when I call them that they...