Top Businesses in New Hyde Park, New York

More companies in this location

Services in New Hyde Park, New York

Latest Reviews in New Hyde Park, New York

Advantagecare Physicians - Terrible 1.4 Very upset with Advantage Care Physicians, specifically in Lake Success. My PCP left earlier this year, switched to a new PCP and then found out ALL... Luxsport Motor Group - To *** with millionaire *** hamptons crook dream stealer lance ludkin 1.0 lance yudkin is a *** *** *** i had been trying to buy the car of my dreams and had waited years for this car to come up it was 3 hours away from me... Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics - DR. PERRY ARNOLD FRANKEL - THIEF 1.0 Dr. Frankel is a thief who steals from people, including his own workers. Terrible reputation and a common thief. Stay away!!! I've checked the cases... Sono Bello - I want my money back!! SONOBELLO is a scam Terrible, they should be ashamed of themselves! Promise results in as little as a week, well its 3 months and after the pain, downtime and money I... Sears service very poor 2.6 I don't know what else to say except that I have gotten the worst service from Sears on my appliances and I'm really upset. No assistance at all no... Never shop for appliances at Sears 1.0 I recently remodelled my home and I decided to go to Sears to buy my new appliances. Big mistake! Very bad experience! I received my new Pro... Luxsport Motor Group - Successful Purchase of a 1997 Porsche 993 Carrera 2 Very Satisfied 5.0 Recent purchase of a 1997 Porsche 993 Carrera 2 Coupe White/Tan from LuxSport Motor Group, LLC in New Hyde Park, NY. Have to say that Tamatha Carbone... Plymouth Relocation Services - Save yourself the agony and money. Worst moving company experience. 1.0 If I could give them 0 zero stars I would. Unprofessional and rude. The absolute worst! Please, please read this review and take it into...