Top Businesses in New Hartford, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Hartford, New York

Zoom Tan & Get Cancer 1.0 When you expose your skin to UV rays – whether from the sun, tanning beds or sun lamps – you increase your chances of getting skin cancer. Skin... Zoom Tan is absolute garbage. 1.0 That's really all I have to say, Zoom Tan is complete and total garbage. Their booths are garbage. Their spray tan is garbage. The music they play in... Carls Furniture - Horrible business and horrible furniture 1.2 I purchased an entire living room set from Carls Furniture in Utica NY in 2013. Sectional, ottoman and reclining chair. The furniture did not even... Cheapoair - Use at your own risk! I had significant problems with Cheapoair this summer. They issued a ticket in the wrong name. I had to buy new tickets on one airline and pay a... Dhgate - Suit Review from New Hartford, New York DO NOT BUY ANY COSTUMES (or anything from them, period) FROM THESE PEOPLE! They're as phony as a 3 dollar bill! They are stealing other people's... Tbdress - Very Very Very Sluggish and dishonest campany I am waiting my order for three week without proper update, I didn't yet received it so far. But i heard they will ship at different time although I p... Modlily - Evening Dress Review from New Hartford, New York Please do not order from Modlily!!! They take forever to send an order to you with absolutely no correspondence. It took me over a month to receive an... Ceva Animal Health - Vectra 3D made our mini golden doodle act crazy and she was obviosly in distress! living in a small town our options r few as what to give our pets when our usual medicine is out of stock. this week t.supply was out of our...