Top Businesses in New City, New York

More companies in this location

Services in New City, New York

Guess Customer Care
2.2
18 reviews

Latest Reviews in New City, New York

MetLife Customer Service Very Unhappy Customer 1.8 My husband has had a MetLife Life Insurance Policy for over 30 years. We made a premium payment on June 3, MetLife cashed the check on June 9. Our po... Guess Customer Care Review from New City, New York I purchased 5 items on sale at Guess store in Palisades Mall, NY. 3 items were for myself and 2 items were for my son. These two items didn't fit my s... Guess Manager Review from New City, New York 2.2 I purchased 5 items on sale at Guess store in Palisades Mall, NY. 3 items were for myself and 2 items were for my son. These two items didn't fit my s... The Neat Company - Class action lawsuit If anyone out there is thinking of putting together a class action lawsuit please contact me! They have jerked me around now for 3 weeks. Their produc... 2007 Ford Expedition Limited Transmission Issues Please tell me how my truck that I purchased new in 2007, that now only has 79,667 miles on it, needs the transmission replaced?! And they expect me... Avoid KitchenAid appliances! Got the full set of ss kitchenAid appliances 8 years ago. The range/oven, dishwasher, microwave and now the fridge have all needed repairs and still... Light In The Box - Password you have what i consider to be the worst website i have ever used. i have tried more times than i can count to get a new pasword but i would like to r... Norwegian Cruiseline - No response to our complaints and comments about our cruise We took a cruise aboard the Breakaway in May (10-17) and sent in a survey at the end of the month. We were told we would be contacted in 10 business...