Top Businesses in Kingston, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kingston, New York

Ups - TERRIBLE - package keeps getting returned to sender I've had the same package returned twice to the sender after its been shipped 1000s of miles to within 5 miles of the final address - with different... Numrich Gun Parts - F#cking *** I live not 6 hours from these bottom feeding turd suckers it took them a week and a half to enter and ship my order. Really, I could have ordered the... Prestige Toyota - Undisclosed Accident 1.8 Purchased a 1 year old used Sienna Minivan from Prestige Toyota of Kingston, NY. Multiple issues: 1. Van was advertised as a Certified Used Van... Don't buy from Claires This is the 4th time that I have bought from Claires online and they take my money and later cancel part of the order. I buy a certain quantity of a... Target - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Kingston, New York I will NEVER again shop in a Target. I purchased $135.78 in goodd at Target on 09/23/16. I wrote a check for the amount and my check was not... Mavis Discount Tire - Failed Three months ago I brought my car in the Kingston, NY location. I spent $630 for new brakes, calibers, and rotors for both wheels. Two weeks ago I... STAY AWAY FROM CAMPING WORLD in KINGSTON, NY!!! I had the same problem with the service department at the Camping world in Kingston. They put together a tow dolly that I bought brand new and did a... Delta Airlines - HOPE I MAKE IT HOME I booked a future Alaska cruise tour & air through RC Cruise Lines and part of the air is unfortunately booked with Delta. So far (in two months...