Top Businesses in Johnstown, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Johnstown, New York

Zoom Tan - The bulbs r dead in Johnstown....id like money bak..no boot. 4.0 Tried to call..got hung up on... Frontier Communications - Modem stopped working. waited on teck support one week, get call wont come for another several weeks... 1.0 frontier is the most pathetic company i have ever had the disadvantage to deal with... have had MANY MULTIPLE issues with equipment. each time there... Key Bank Usa - SOMEONE CAN HELP ME !!!!!!!! i NEED TO ADD MY ACCOUNT ONLINE !!!! 1.0 I need one of my business account be add up online.Unfortunate they add it us a personal account. I did couple trip to the back and work on many... Cvs Caremark - Medication Review from Johnstown, New York 1.0 They just wasted hours of my time daily for two weeks, making my meds 2 weeks late putting my health at extreme risk due to incompetent staff that... Thousand Trails Rv - Cancelled reservaton to sell site to non member. My family had a confirmation letter for a reservation made June 18 2015 for 1 week at Moody Beach, Wells Maine. On July 23 TT called to tell me my... Bellalabs - STOP!! IT'S A SCAM!!!!! My husband "surprised me with this product. When I read the ingredients I knew it was not going to be effective. I immediately called Bella Labs to... Family Dollar - Two employees took a smoke break I was at your branch in Johnstown, NY and there was only to employees there and they both went outside for a smoke break while when there was... WestLake Financial Services - Extensions on payment mean nothing I have a car loan through west lake financial. Usually I'm really good about my payments but I had to get an extension on a payment recently. For the...