Top Businesses in Johnson City, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Johnson City, New York

Monitronics - Scam artists Paid extra for a service contract and when I needed service because the batteries in the sensors were failing after the first year, I was told I had t... Regal Cinemas - Loved the movie hated the staff Today my mom and i went to see Bridget Jones baby which the movie was hilarious i highly suggest it. But the person who sold us our tickets said oh... Red Robin - Very Poor Service, long wait, and cold food Went to Red Robin on 8/21 in Manchester CT with my Mom age 82, my son, his wife, and 2 young grandchildren and my son's mother n law. We waited over... Vanilla Mastercard - Ripped Off. 1.0 I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard to give to my daughter as a gift. I loaded $40.00 at the time of purchase. She tried to use the card and it was... Pink Zebra - Jar Sprinkles Review from Johnson City, New York This is the 1st time that i have tried pink zebra. I would say that i am less than impressed. I purchased 3 jars after the i was told that one scoop... Burlington Coat Factory - Manager and Supervisor were extremely unhelpful and created a very unpleasant experience. 1.0 I bought a $6.99 scrub pants and needed to return it because it did not fit me. It was well within the 30 days return policy, i had the tags on the pa... College Pro Painters - Satisfied Customer 5.0 Three College Pro Painters finished my house in three days. The first day they scraped off all lead paint. The second day they primed the wood... Ymax - Harassing Phone Calls I received a call from 607-595-0937 and i was threatened by a man who said he was going to come to my house and shoot it up. He used very bad...