Top Businesses in Jamaica, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jamaica, New York

With Official Company Response Fashionmia - Sizes are much much smaller than it says I was not satisfied with the merchandise. the customer service was not willing to accommodate with the shipping charges. The sizes run very small... Poshmark - Anne Klein Coat Review from Jamaica, New York 1.0 JUST GOT SCAMMED!!! DO NOT BUY FROM POSHMARK!!!!! THEY ACTUALLY TOLD ME AN ANNE KLEIN COAT WAS AUTHENTIC EVEN THOUGH THE TAG DID NOT HAVE AK KLEIN!!!... Apria - Customer Care Review from Jamaica, New York 1.1 They are the worst!! I was given a telephone run around for about 1 month. Finally they claimed to have received the needed paperwork from home... Chase Bank - Customer Care Review from Jamaica, New York 1.1 I used to be a very loyal customer for chase all of a sudden it's bout a year ago I was a victim of identity theft when I gave someone from social... Acceptance Now - Customer Care Review from Jamaica, New York 1.7 I did not had any problem with Accepance Now until a ghetto no good rep name Kenya called my job looking for payment in which I told the General... Sixt - Review in Rentals category from Jamaica, New York 1.3 Sixt has charged my credit car over $1000 aside from the rental cost which had no basis. They have terrible customer service. Electrolux - Frigidaire electric range purchased in 2004 paid $2000.00. Range was covered all this time by private insurance, until, Clock Timer broke. The company does not produce the... Central Transport - Late freight Company should have dropped 6 days ago, now we call them to find they have left the pallet on the dock and refuse to have it picked up. We have lost...