Top Businesses in Jackson Heights, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jackson Heights, New York

With Official Company Response Fashionmia - Delivery Service Review from Jackson Heights, New York I pay my wifi close tha never come please call my 8452439626 Twinkledeals - Twinkle deals.com I ordered a mermaid Bkanket for my Grandaughter and it was her Birthday gift after waiting a month for it to arrive and they never notified me after... Yoplait - Commercial Review from Jackson Heights, New York I find it very disgusting how you guys have the gust to put in your commercial that bananas have feeling how about the innocent lives of the cows... Lord And Taylor - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Jackson Heights, New York 1.4 i went to their store 07/06/2016 in Manhattan 5th avenue ...Their customer service is very poor and they could care less if you can use some... Lord And Taylor - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Jackson Heights, New York i went to their store 07/06/2016 in Manhattan 5th avenue ...Their customer service is very poor and they could care less if you can use some... Island Recreational - Island "Wreck" Recreational Re: Island Recreation complaint for purchasing and installing new Blue Torrent pump (from August, 2015), complaint was entered in September, 2015. I... PLEASE I NEED TO CALL A NUMBER TO CANCEL THIS PRODUCT ALLURACELL ASAP. MY FACE GOT RED AND WORSE PLEASE RESPON TO ME SOON OR CALL ME AT 718 672-1495. IF I DONT HEAR ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY ALLURACELL I WILL CONCTACT MY ATTORNEY. I JUST NEED TO CANCEL THIS. DO NOT TAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUN... Hair Club - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Jackson Heights, New York 1.0 They should closed down all the Hair Clubs permanently. All they are doing is taking away people hard earned money and any bit of hope they had. I wen...